1. Before applying, we recommend that you begin by preparing the following documents which will have to be uploaded and attached to your application. These will all need to be saved as .pdf files except for the photograph which must be a .jpg file.
b) Transcripts of your high school and/or post-secondary institutions
c) The FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) with your EFC (Estimated Family Contribution), if applicable. Just the first page showing the EFC is fine.
d) Headshot photograph (this is for publicity purposes should you receive an award; reviewers have no access to it)
2. The Fort Atkinson Community Foundation uses an online application process via FORT SCHOLARSHIPS. This site is now closed as the final deadline for applications was April 1, 2019.
3. Click on the Fort Scholarships link above and create an account using your primary email address and input a password you will remember. As you work on your application, you will be able to save your information as you go, allowing you to come back and finish later.
4. Please pay CAREFUL attention to the individual criteria for each scholarship and make sure you are applying ONLY for those scholarships for which you qualify.
5. The application deadline is now past and the Fort Scholarships site is now closed. The site will reopen in November 2019 to accept applications for the 2020 scholarship season.