1. Before applying, we recommend that you begin by preparing the following documents which will have to be uploaded and attached to your application. These will all need to be saved as .pdf files except for the photograph which must be a .jpg file.
b) Transcripts of your high school or post-secondary institutions
c) The FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) with your EFC (Estimated Family Contribution), if applicable. Just the first page showing the EFC is fine.
d) Headshot photograph (this is for publicity purposes should you receive an award; reviewers have no access to it)
2. To begin the application process, please visit the Fort Atkinson Community Foundation’s online application site at FORT SCHOLARSHIPS. This site is now open and accepting applications for the 2020 scholarship season.
3. Click on the Fort Scholarships link above, create an account using your primary email address and input a password you will remember. As you work on your application, you will be able to save your information as you go, allowing you to come back and finish later.
4. Please pay CAREFUL attention to the individual criteria for each scholarship and make sure you are applying ONLY for those scholarships for which you qualify.
5. There are two deadlines for applications in 2020 – February 1st and April 1st. Please be aware of each scholarship’s application deadline date.